Bolt is an E-transportation service company that was founded on 3 August 2013 in Estonian. The transportation service firm is operating in 35 countries. As of 2018 Bolt generated an estimated revenue of 79.7 million EUR.
JOB TITLE: Country Manager
JOB LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Country Manager in Nigeria to lead our Ridehailing business.
- You will be responsible for leading the market, developing and nurturing critical relationships that will grow our business, strengthen our position and build drivers & riders growth, engagement and retention while managing a high-performing team.
- This strategic role will be the interface between our business and the key city/country stakeholders (i.e. regulators, government officials, local communities etc).
- You will be working closely with the local operations team, Regional manager, HQ teams (ie Growth Analytics, Expansion, Global Operations, Marketing, Product, Regulatory, CS).
- This is a critical, impactful and highly rewarding role: Nigeria is an exciting market that is equipped for Bolt to make urban travel more affordable, convenient, and responsible.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Lead the financial and strategic planning process and be responsible for its implementation for Nigeria
- Define, implement and optimize local business and operational strategies/goals with the local operations team
- Advocating and elevating Bolt’s brand, product and service by working closely with local authorities and policy makers
- Expand Bolt’s presence and services across the country
- Establish strategic partnerships with local fleet owners and other relevant businesses/entities
- Identify trends, risks and improvement opportunities on a local level that may impact the business
- Advise and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives that drives growth and efficiency
- Take ownership of Bolt’s growth in Nigeria by ensuring both local operations and HQ teams support and collaborate actively with each other to meet business goals
We are looking for:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other analytical subject
- You have 7+ years of experience in an operations management or general management role
- You are a strong leader and collaborator with excellent negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day
- You are highly analytical and have a data-driven mindset with excellent Excel skills
- You are passionate about new technologies and ridesharing
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a hands-on approach
- You are comfortable with developing business frameworks to support your strategies and decisions.
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Make your mark at one of the fastest-growing organizations in Europe.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth and enjoy unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy health care coverage, extra vacation days, and plenty of other perks to help you be the best you.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Operations Supervisor|
|JOB TITLE:||JOB TITLE:|
|JOB LOCATION:||JOB LOCATION:|
|Employment Type:||Employment Type:|